Spring has sprung. This is the time for rebirth, inspiration and embracing life.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”. Helen Keller
The wood energy reigns in Spring. Health focuses on your Liver Energy. Do you know how to look after your liver? Our liver is a crucial organ in our fertility and wellbeing. Detox and cleanse spring to mind. Do you ever feel liverish? Angry, tight, frustrated?
Cleanse thy liver! Feel great so you may adventure widely.
What does your Liver Energy do for you?
- Promote circulation
- Aid digestion
- Balance your emotions
- Nourishes the tendons, eyes & nails
- Influence the inner legs, pubic & hypochondriac areas
Why do I need to cleanse my Liver?
Years of stress, alcohol, caffeine, heavy and processed foods, medications, lack of exercise and water place an immense burden on your liver. Cleansing will provide your liver with the opportunity to release any toxins and improve its function immensely.
Top Liver Health Tips
- Start the day with a cup of warm water and a tablespoon of lemon juice/apple cider vinegar
- Drink lots of water & herbal tea
- Eat fresh food, greens & vegies
- Reduce sugar & fat intake
- Enjoy natural fat foods – full-fat dairy, eggs, avocados, seeds, nuts & fish
- Do a detox
- Reduce alcohol & caffeine
- Go walking in Nature
- Top Liver Foods – Fish, Brazil Nuts, Broccoli, Globe Artichoke, Garlic, Green Tea, Celery, Carrots, Coriander, Radishes, Peppermint tea, oranges
Ilana Sowter Acupuncture Melbourne, @Ivanhoe