- Hereditary factors
- Repeated respiratory infections
- Too much phlegm-producing foods – e.g. cow’s milk, cheese, peanuts, sugar, bananas & fruit juice
- Irregular feeding as a baby
- Food additives – choose fresh food and read the labels
- Too much television & computer games – creates internal heat and stress
- Bad posture
- Emotional trauma
- Corticosteriod creams for treatment of eczema – notice how allergies, asthma and eczema often go hand in hand
- Lingering Pathogenic Factor – the child’s asthma is worse or appeared after being quite sick, is now better but not completely resolved.
At Ilana Sowter Acupuncture on the North Shore of Auckland, expect the best life coaching to your needs and look forward to living life in an authentic and wonderful way.
Call Ilana on 020 4159 8393 or send her an email to email@example.com for more information.
Skype consultations available for international clients.
Copyright © 2018 Ilana Sowter · All Rights Reserved