Female Reproductive Eggs
What Are Eggs?
What Is Meiosis?
What Is The AMH Test?
What is AMH?
What Is Ovarian Reserve?
How Much Does The AMH Test Cost?
How Do You Take The AMH Test?
What Does The AMH Test Tell Me?
An AMH test gives you some insight into the remaining quantity of eggs and number of fertile years you may have. It does not determine the quality of your eggs. To interpret your results you should compare your own level with other women of the same age.
Medical Opinion On The AMH Test
The Manchester Study on AMH
Low AMH Women Were Just As Likely To Get Pregnant As Those With Normal Ovarian Reserve
AMH Test “Erroneous Results”
AMH: Inaccurate Egg Timer?
Do Eggs Age?
What Factors Can Speed Up Egg Ageing?
Can You Improve Your Egg Health?
What Is Oogenensis?
How Long Does An Egg Last For?
The Importance Of Pre-Conception Care
Chinese Medicine on Low Ovarian Reserve
Metaphysical Aspects of Low AMH
- I believe it is related to a feeling a lack in life.
- Low AMH relates to low egg numbers although it is not always accurate.
- The metaphysics of low AMH also entail not feeling enough.
- Feeling like you don’t have enough to give.
- Or that you are not good enough.
- Seeing it is inherited (relating to Jing), there may be trauma or rift with your mother or father
- It could be inherited thinking or ancestral trauma.
AMH In The Acupuncture Clinic
Coaching & Chinese Medicine Consultations
At Femme Vital, expect the best holistic health consultation, coaching, tailored treatment and advice with 12 years experience supporting wellbeing with acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
For in Clinic or Online appointments Book Online or contact us on 03 9005 6730, by appointment only.
Copyright © 2021 Ilana Sowter · All Rights Reserved